The Graduate

The Graduate
Must See film No. 1!

Welcome to my exciting new film blog!

Hello friends and film lovers
After hundreds and hundreds of films over the past 3 decades and much film banter, critique and recommendations, I thought it was about time I started this blog. I will start to list my 'must see films' as well as blog reviews from any film I see from here on. I look forward to your being part of my blog community, your comments and feedback on all things FILM!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Julie & Julia

Thought I'd post some of my earlier reviews fromm 2009....enjoy!
Bianca described it well by saying it was ambling. So while we all delighted in the visual delights of the culinary scenes and I especially enjoyed Meryl Streep feeding herself with such abandon and delight, I did find myself thinking about the time about two thirds in and that’s not a good thing! Movies should leave you gushing for more and I was simply just satisfied with this one and happy to leave once it was over. So in all, entertaining but another forgettable film: 2 & ¾ /5.
PS if you object to my giving quartely increments of points, please let me know. I've had 1 objection to date so am taking this very seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment