The Graduate

The Graduate
Must See film No. 1!

Welcome to my exciting new film blog!

Hello friends and film lovers
After hundreds and hundreds of films over the past 3 decades and much film banter, critique and recommendations, I thought it was about time I started this blog. I will start to list my 'must see films' as well as blog reviews from any film I see from here on. I look forward to your being part of my blog community, your comments and feedback on all things FILM!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Addictive TV Series for Rainy Days


Any time it's raining cats n dogs, or you find your best friend is the hot water bottle, there's nothing like a juicy, entertaining series to while the hours away. This is my biggest indulgence, other than my usual dose of movies. Thought I'd share my favourites with y'all to keep in mind when you're hard up. In no particular order:
1. Sopranos
2. Love My Way
3. Curb Your Enthusiasm
4. Man Men
5. Sex In The City
6. Seinfeld
7. Entourage
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Given you have put a list up, I feel it is my duty to comment and then throw out my own list for others to comment on.

    Who can go past the Sopranos!! It was so engaging and like a good novel, hard to put down! Some years ago in a work lull I think I watched two full seasons in a week. I began saying ayyyy... oohhhh and 'forgetaboutit' in my sleep!

    I can't get into Curb your Enthusiasm, Larry is too much like Woody Allen...too many neuroses.

    Sex in the City - can't comment I'm a man but quietly between you and me, it was one hell of a show that taught a whole generation about....

    Seinfeld - ahead of its time...pure genious (sort of surprising that I love it and not Curb your Enthusiasm but there you go!). Favourite episode 'The Betrayal' otherwise known at the backwards episode.

    Entourage - awesome! Boys being boys, boys and their toys, "let's hug it out bitch"

    My list of favourites and the unusual
    Dexter
    True Blood
    Huff
    Men of a certain age
    Californication
    Testees
    Duck Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best TV series i have come across lately is the HBO - In Treatment with Gabriel Byrne as the therapist. It is awesome - available thru Blockbuster ! x Nadine

    ReplyDelete